News & Blogs
Business News and Blogs from ActionCOACH Canada
Linda Ballesteros is host of All Things Franchising and also the owner of Mpower Franchise Consulting where she works with those who want to be in business for themselves but not by themselves with the franchise that best fits their skills, passion and what they want their lifestyle to look like. She is also very aware of those industries which are more recession resistant.
Rick Moore is CEO of Action Coach Canada. He is in his third decade of working with business owners to achieve their dreams and goals.
The concept of business coaching was pioneered in 1993 by Brad Sugars, founder of Action Coach franchise.
The ClientTether YouTube Channel would like to thank Rick Moore, the CEO of ActionCOACH Canada and author of "Scale Up To Sell" join us to share insights from his 38 years of business coaching and advising.
In this episode of The Advisory Board podcast, we dive into the challenges facing the franchise industry today that include:
- Franchisors short-selling their franchise units and the expense of a bad franchise owner fit
- Market uncertainty and Open/Re-Open challenges (Keeping your best people)
- Marketing shortfalls (Lacking a true plan, relevance shortcomings, creating true engagement)
- Recovering and re-engaging previous clients
- Process/operations inefficiencies and best practices in coaching up all levels of franchise owners
- Losing vision and passion in business
We also address the perceived investment barrier that sometimes prevents business and franchise owners from engaging in coaching, which can yield a 640% ROI, according to a study by ActionCOACH Canada.